I'm not sure if this late or early LOL, but I know I won't get it done this weekend, so here it is, not that I've done much *Ahem*
Sowing Seed or Planting -
* Sunflowers (for harvesting for seeds).
* Three tomatoes.
* Three strawberry spinach, three eggplants.
* The dwarf coffee trees have just started to flower for the first time.
* The root vegetable seedlings I planted in the dog-leg bed are very stunted and slow-growing, presumably because of the alkaline soil mix. Must apply powdered sulphur and a worm wee/ Seasol mix to see if that helps.
* The drying beans are producing pods, including the Borlotti beans.
Planning for the Future -
* Researching when to harvest the drying beans and how to best dry and store them for cooking.
* Ordered and received a shipment of spice plants - cinnamon, allspice and curry leaf trees, a black pepper vine, and licorice root for the future medicinal herb garden.
* Ordered more plants from Daley's Nursery - two kiwi fruit vines (male and female), a black passionfruit, lemon grass for the herb garden, and a fig tree.
* Arranging with the next door neighbours to take their broken shade pavilion frame when they pull it apart. The canvas 'roof' ripped to shreds in a recent storm and since they are beginning to build a new permanent awning, they were going to throw it away. One person's trash is their neighbour's new kiwi fruit shade trellis ;-)
Working for the Future -
* Cleaned out vegie crisper and wiped interior of fridge with vanilla spray.
* Went through my old cookbooks and noted new recipes to try.
* Decluttered another section of the study and packed up two boxes of stuff to give away.
* Packed up several boxes of kids and baby stuff for my sister.
* Cleared and arranged a permanent storage space for my fabric stash.
* Sorted out the dried goods in pantry so that I know what needs using first.
Building community -
* Gave away tomato plant seedlings.
* Donated two boxes of magazines to the Salvo's.
* Discussed growing apple trees in pots with several visitors.
Learned a new skill -
* Knitted dishcloths using two new patterns, Homespun Living's waffle knit dishcloth and Maggie's Rags, Chinese Waves.